Tina (a.k.a. swissmiss) has been an amazing friend and continued inspiration since the day we met. I’ve been fortunate to work with her, meet her family (and feel like I’m a part of it), and watch her well-deserved success explosion. Tina is as genuine and awesome as she appears.
Not only do I think the world of her, I also love the 11 rules to live by from her SXSW keynote. They are definitely relevant in my life. How about yours?
- Invest your life in what you love
- Embrace enthusiasm
- Don’t complain. Make things better.
- Trust and empower
- Experiences > Money
- Surround yourself with like-minded people
- Ignore haters
- Make time to think and breathe
- If an opportunity scares you, take it
- Be someone’s eccentric aunt
P.S. – Thanks Tina for the awesome shout out in the presentation!!! (around minute 16)