I am John: A web virtuoso,
A WordPress hacker,
A pixel-perfect CSS-er.
I eat IE bugs for breakfast.
I’m a passionate web developer who loves to spread knowledge and coding goodness. I received one of those expensive pieces of paper that says I know B.S. in Computer Science and a bit about Mathematics (honestly, I really loved school). Fortunately, the web industry is more about actual results and, like most developers, I learned by doing and reading online. I travel as much as possible and consider NY my second home where most of my business contacts reside.
When I’m not working I explore attractions of cities around the world, hike, mountain bike, eat dinner with friends, hang with the family, exercise, run, living room DJ, and read books on my iPad.
- Taking a PSD and turning it to a functioning pixel-perfect website
- Squashing Internet Explorer CSS bugs
- Communicating technical ideas with real people and not just geeks
- Truly caring about a project
- Working on too many projects at once (I love what I do)
- Nerdy women wearing glasses
- Getting distracted from work on warm sunny days