I’ve been following along the script.aculo.us Slider Demo discussion area recently and have tried to answer questions when possible. Since it’s difficult to post examples to the discussion I’ve compiled a more extensive set of Slider demos. Some are examples that I’ve wanted and others are in response to questions in the discussion area.
The demo code includes the following slider examples:
- Standard Slider
- Reversed Slider
- Slider Controlled with Mouse Wheel
- One Slider Controlling Multiple Sliders
- Using Images to Spruce Up a Slider
- Two Colored Slider
- Submit the Slider Value in a Form
- Use a Slider as a Scrollbar (added Nov 21, 2006)
- Change Slider Value by Changing Text Input Field (added Jul 16, 2007)
It’s really amazing what you can do with the script.aculo.us library. Please let me know what you think!